You know that announcement we have been teasing for a week?
Well it’s here and it’s a freaking big one. GCUC Global is rolling out membership. And, wait for it, even bigger news—with this membership GCUC members will have access to Health care, HR services and Visa and Biz Dev assistance.
So what does this GCUC Membership entail, you ask?
- Access to GCUC deals and discounts (healthcare included)
- A member listing and profile
- Your space listed on the GCUC spaces list
- Access to GCUC presentations from past years (videos and slides- including Adam newmans GCUC talk)
- Access to industry forums (for members only- no pesky spam)
- Free use of GCUC and NWC templates
- A swanky badge and sticker for your website and door (coming soon)
- Exclusive discounts on GCUC events globally
- An elite community of those who “CO” and really get it
So why membership and why now?
GCUC believes that HR services (more specifically healthcare) shouldn’t be tied to your job, they should be accessible to all. We have partnered with Trinet to provide services globally to GCUC members. We are uniting the individuals, entrepreneurs and freelancers because you know what… All of us together are bigger and stronger than the behemoths. The big guys make up roughly 6% of the shared workspace industry. That leaves the other 94% to us.
As you know, we are part of that 94% (a small business ourselves) we know that access to benefits is one of the major hurdles for coworking spaces and their members. GCUC members are eligible for up to 82% savings on the amenities and benefits that Trinet provides. We are talking health care, HR services and help with Visas and international business expansion. As our industry grows, we need to grow up and offer more to our employees and our members.
There is no time like the present. GCUC is uniquely positioned in the industry to make an impact and be the change, so why not? Through offering membership, we are able to leverage the buying power of a collective community and are able to curate deals that would not normally be accessible to individuals and small businesses.Todays amenities are tomorrow’s standards.
GCUC membership not only provides our members with, start-up documents, exclusive content, presentations, forums and special discounts but it also helps our members retain their members. Providing HR services is a a great way to make your membership ‘sticky’ – if and when people need to leave your community they can opt into a virtual membership to keep their benefits because they are tied to you and your space, not their job. Win, Win.
These benefits are only available only to GCUC members. Not a member, not a problem- the sign up is simple.